Most websites get their designing work done in the PSD format. From usability point of view, a website cannot be used in the PSD format and has to be converted into some format that eases its usage and makes it compatible across browsers. For this, you can get the PSD work converted to Joomla. To get this done, you can take the help of a reputed service provider like Xhtmlchop. They provide the service in the form of a package that includes various features. You get a fully functional template that works as a back end to the website. The templates are easy to install and use making it simple for you to manage your website through the CMS. They work on the version of Joomla you require.
The template offered is light which fast load speed of the website. The templates are designed in such a way that they are compatible to work on different browsers. As optional features, the service provides multi-language support in which the template can be used in various languages. Proper extensions are made use of to make it work in various regional and worldwide languages. Other optional features are K2 component and VirtuMart installation. They provide responsive layout, single-page portfolio, onsite installation, and support.
Benefits of Service -
* As the load speed of the website is fast, visitors can easily search for whatever they want on it. They do not have to spend much time waiting for it to load. This is bound to bring about an increase in re-visits and new visitors to the website.
* The templates are compatible across a range of browsers, which makes it possible for everyone to get access to it. This increases the number of visitors to your website.
* Xhtmlchop has experts with many years of experience in providing conversion work to clients from different industries. This ensures that your work is done with maximum professionalism.
* Xhtmlchop reviews highlight the high quality markup they maintain for the work. As the work is done by professionals, the quality of work is very good. They handle simple as well as complex projects. They ensure to provide work with best quality standards.
* They follow a non-disclosure agreement, which ensures that your work is kept private.
* They provide 180 days free support. This means that if there is any issue or query regarding the work they provide, you can get it solved immediately without any delay.
* The packages they offer come with the best features making it beneficial for you to make use of the service.
How much does it cost?
Xhtmlchop is one of the most affordable PSD conversion service. Xhtmlchop review highlights the best quality PSD to Joomla conversion service offered by the provider. The cost for the home page starts at $149. For the inner page, $39 is charged. It is one of those companies that offer 100% money back guarantee. This gives clients the assurance about the quality of work. They could even get it re-done if they are not satisfied with it. You can place your order directly on the website of the service. Their packages include numerous features at affordable prices. Prices for all packages are described in detail on the site.