Magento is the perfect tool for marketers to promote their products or services. Features enabled by this ecommerce platform are extensive and provide flexibility to site owners to assume complete control over the site operations. Teeming service providers including Xhtmlchop review, offer conversion tools for preparing the Magento theme. The conversion process covers various aspects such as tools for marketing and promotion, site management, search engine optimization, catalogue browsing and management, checkout, payment, shipping and other purchase-based tools, product categorization and browsing, management of orders, customer accounts and service, and many more. Normally, you can subscribe to this theme without signing additional agreements. The only exception here is if you opt for the Enterprise edition for which, you will need a SLA approval. Whether you opt for a Community version or an Enterprise edition, you will have access to benefits such as bug fixing. Magento has joined hands with the likes of Amazon, PayPal, Google checkout, and others for payment modes.
The basic requirement for the conversion process is a multi-layered PSD source file. Most service providers ask for design sketches for important pages including the main page, the product category page, pages with product description, and cart page. For best results, send your PSD source file in non-standard formats.
Benefits of services
As mentioned before, Magento themes require PSD files for conversion. Apart from the image-to-theme conversion, your Xhtmlchop service provider must deliver the following facilities:
- Customization is always the unique selling point of any service provider. In addition to this, from the client’s point of view, it is important to consider fundamentals such as page pixilation. Ask for a backup of all the markup codes prepared in formulating your website.
- Responsive access is the best strategy you can opt for marketing and promoting your products or services. This will enable scaling of websites for cross-browsing compatibility across various platforms including mobiles, laptops, desktops, and tablets.
- The best part about Magento is that it supports multiple languages! You may enable multilingual access across different regions across the world in order to ensure global recognition. Such strategies work in favor of efficient optimization as well.
- The creation tool also enables some interesting features such as retina or screen compatibility. This will ensure an amazing browsing experience, which will in turn generate more hits on your website.
- Even though this falls under the optional range, it is essential that you consider implementing page speed optimization. This will enable visitors to gain immediate response upon punching down your website URL. This is one of the most effective ways of converting visitors to prospective clients.
How much does it cost?
The turnaround duration per page takes around 4-5 business days. This duration is negotiable due to a wide range of factors including design complexity, added customizations, extension integration, and so on. Your Xhtmlchop reviews provider will chalk out estimates based on a fixed package with additional charges for supplementary services. Homepage costs are generally higher as compared to the inner pages. Additional charges will incur for additional inner pages. Your total cost will depend on the number of inner pages you add to your site. Generally, homepage design and integration amounts to $299 and one inner page costs $49. You may acquire free technical support for the first 180 days.